AS OF JUNE 7, 2020:
WE HAVE AN EXCITING LITTER OF GREAT PYRENEES DUE JULY 26, 2020
GRAND CHAMPION SKEENAWHIP SOPHISTICATION
CHAMPION SKEENAWHIP SAUGVIGNON BLANC
FROM AN ESTABLISHED HEALTH PROVEN PEDIGREE CLEAR OF BOTH NDG AND CMR, THAT INCLUDES SOME OF THE BEST THE GREAT PYRENEES BREED HAS TO OFFER. THIS BREEDING COMBINES TOP NORTH AMERICAN LINES WITH A TOUCH OF SCANDAVIAN/EUROPEAN LINES. AVAILABLE PUPPIES FROM THIS LITTER WOULD BE READY FOR NEW FOREVER HOMES EARLY OCTOBER OF 2020.
FULL PEDIGREE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
OUR WAITING LIST FOR PUPPIES FROM THIS LITTER IS CURENTLY OPEN. ALL OF OUR PUPPIES ARE BORN AND RAISED IN OUR HOME AND ARE GIVEN THE UTMOST IN LOVE AND SOCIALIZATION.
ALL PROSPECTIVE HOMES FOR ONE OF OUR PUPPIES MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS PART OF OUR APPROVAL PROCESS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR PUPPIES, PLEASE EMAIL BACK YOUR COMPLETED RESPONSES. NO NEW HOME WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION.
1) DO YOU HAVE A DOG OR DOGS AT THE PRESENT TIME, AND IF SO WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR WANTING ANOTHER DOG?
2) WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING THE BREED YOU ARE CHOOSING AS THE DOG FOR YOU?
3) HAVE YOU HAD A PYRENEES, MALAMUTE OR OTHER BREED OF DOG PRIOR, AND IF SO, WHERE DID YOU OBTAIN THEN FROM, HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THEM, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, WHY AND IF THEY HAVE PASSED ON WHAT WAS THE CAUSE?
4) YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE PICTURES OF YOUR YARD AND RELATED FENCING OR DOG RUNS WHERE YOUR DOG MIGHT BE KEPT WHILE OUTDOORS.
5) YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR WORK/PROFESSIONAL LIFE RESPECTING HOW MUCH TIME YOU MAY BE AWAY FROM HOME ON A DAILY BASIS, AS WELL AS YOUR RECREATION LIFESTYLE.
6) YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO PROVIDE A VETERINARY REFERENCE, AND IF A VETERINARY REFERENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE, WE WILL REQUIRE A REFERENCE FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE WHO IS ABLE TO SPEAK KNOWLEDGEABLY AND IN DEPTH ABOUT YOU AS A DOG OWNER AND POTENTIAL HOME FOR ONE OF OUR DOGS .
Also, if you are within reasonable proximity to visit us here at Skeenawhip, we would expect any prospective family to indeed visit us and meet our dogs. There really is no better way to get to know each other. We have had prospective families fly in to meet us and our dogs from many places, and still many others drive quite long distances to do the same. Visitors are always welcome.
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OF PHONE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND FURTHER RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS