AS OF OCTOBER 2, 2021:
WE HAVE TWO GREAT PYRENEES FEMALE PUPPIES WHO WERE BORN JUNE 22, 2021. THESE GIRLS HAVE HAD THEIR FIRST VACCINES AND DEWORMING COMPLETE AND ARE READY TO GO NOW TO APPROVED FOREVER HOMES.
THESE LOVELY GIRLS ARE BY:
CHAMPION SKEENAWHIP BODACIOUS PHRED
PYRADIGM S & D BOUND FOR BLORY
FROM AN ESTABLISHED HEALTH PROVEN PEDIGREE CLEAR OF NDG NEURODEGENERATION , THAT INCLUDES PROVEN, LONG TERM FAMILIES OF THIS INCREDIBLE BREED. ALL OF OUR PUPPIES ARE RAISED IN OUR HOME AND UNDERFOOT. ALL OF OUR LITTLE ONES ARE GIVEN THE UTMOST IN LOVING CARE AND SOCIALIZATION AND TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, WE DO NOT RELEASE PUPPIES TO NEW HOMES UNTIL AT LEAST 9-10 WEEKS OF AGE.
WE WORK WITH PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES FOR OUR PUPPIES, FROM AN APPROVED WAITING LIST
ALL PROSPECTIVE HOMES FOR ONE OF OUR PUPPIES MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS PART OF OUR APPROVAL PROCESS AND TO HAVE THEIR NAMES INCLUDED ON OUR WAITING LIST. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR PUPPIES, PLEASE EMAIL BACK YOUR COMPLETED RESPONSES. NO NEW HOME WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION.
1) DO YOU HAVE A DOG OR DOGS AT THE PRESENT TIME, AND IF SO WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR WANTING ANOTHER DOG?
2) WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING THE BREED YOU ARE CHOOSING AS THE DOG FOR YOU?
3) HAVE YOU HAD A PYRENEES, MALAMUTE OR OTHER BREED OF DOG PRIOR, AND IF SO, WHERE DID YOU OBTAIN THEN FROM, HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THEM, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM ANYMORE, WHY AND IF THEY HAVE PASSED ON WHAT WAS THE CAUSE?
4) YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVIDE PICTURES OF YOUR YARD AND RELATED FENCING OR DOG RUNS WHERE YOUR DOG MIGHT BE KEPT WHILE OUTDOORS.
5) YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR WORK/PROFESSIONAL LIFE RESPECTING HOW MUCH TIME YOU MAY BE AWAY FROM HOME ON A DAILY BASIS, AS WELL AS YOUR RECREATION LIFESTYLE.
6) YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO PROVIDE A VETERINARY REFERENCE, AND IF A VETERINARY REFERENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE, WE WILL REQUIRE A REFERENCE FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE WHO IS ABLE TO SPEAK KNOWLEDGEABLY AND IN DEPTH ABOUT YOU AS A DOG OWNER AND POTENTIAL HOME FOR ONE OF OUR DOGS .
Also, if you are within reasonable proximity to visit us here at Skeenawhip, we would expect any prospective family to indeed visit us and meet our dogs. There really is no better way to get to know each other. We have had prospective families fly in to meet us and our dogs from many places, and still many others drive quite long distances to do the same. Visitors are always welcome however only outdoors, due to COVID 19 restrictions at the present time. Strict social distancing, hand sanitizing and face masks will be required.
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL OF PHONE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND FURTHER RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS